Great Barrier Reef Trip for Two People
Duration: 9 hours
Your day commences after morning tea and coffee, with a leisurely sail from Cairns. Once you arrive at the Great Barrier Reef you will be overwhelmed by the pristine Coral Gardens teaming with a myriad of colourful Tropical Fish. Enjoy the freedom to swim, snorkel or dive. After a tropical smorgasbord lunch we arrive at our second shallow water location, Upolu Cay/ sandbar, where you can spend the afternoon exploring the surrounding reef, stretch your legs or continue with your swimming or snorkelling.
Our professional and experienced crew will be on hand to assist you wherever they can. Relax as we catch the sea-breeze for our homeward sail and be entertained by tales of fascinating history of the ‘Mighty Falla’ whilst enjoying afternoon snacks with our complimentary wine.
- Welcome aboard tea and coffee
- 2 magnificent reef locations – Coral Gardens & shallow water Upolu Cay
- 4 hours on the reef
- Sumptuous tropical lunch
- All snorkelling equipment – including prescription masks
- Personalised snorkelling lessons – Never snorkeled before? We’ll gladly teach you!
- Reef interpretation talk
- The World Famous ‘Falla’ snorkel tour
- Complimentary wine and snacks as we sail home
- Hands on sailing