Dolphin and Stradbroke Island Tour
Duration: 5 hours
Half Day Dolphin and Stradbroke Island Tour
Hotel pick up and return from Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach Hotels
Delicious continental breakfast on the beach.
Learn how to kayak by your professional tour guides.
Paddle across the tranquil waters of the Gold Coast
Spot dolphins, turtles and stingrays
Visit two secluded islands
Snorkel and see hundreds of sub-tropical fish off Wavebreak Island
Spot the Swamp Faced Wallaby only found on South Stradbroke Island
Enjoy a delicious continental breakfast on the beach
Enjoy a stroll across to one of the best surfing beaches in the world.
What to bring:
-Footwear that can get wet (eg. Thongs, sandals), Hat
-Bottle of water
-Sense of adventure and fun
- Pick ups depart from Surfers Paradise or Broadbeach Hotels at approx 7am, and return at midday. Subject to weather conditions.
- We offer courtesy hotel pick up and return from Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Due to limited seats on our bus, first in first served will get picked up.
- Total kayaking time for the whole tour is approximately 1 hour.
- Wetsuits are not available however these can be hired on the day for an additional $5 per person.
- This tour is suitable for all fitness levels and ages. Once booked, please call us to arrange hotel pick up. If you have your own transport, meeting place is at the boat ramp, Marine Parade Labrador, opposite The Grand Hotel.
- Everyone on our tour must wear a lifejacket. If you don’t know how to swim, please notify the tour guide and wear your life jacket at all times (even during snorkelling).
- We can take children 5 years and older.